Touring & Camping in south west Scotland
Book a Camping or Touring Break at Queensberry Bay Holiday Park ...
Please select below the kind of pitch you require,
you can then Check Availability and / or Book your break:
Book an Adult Only touring pitch:
- Book An Adult Only Shoreside Pitch
Adult only with superb views
Our Shoreside Pitches are on the shores of the Solway Firth with superb and uninterrupted views of the Solway and beyond to the Cumbrian Fells.
- Book An Adult Only Fieldside Pitch
Adult only peace and quiet
Our Fieldside pitches are situated towards the back of the Park and look over the surrounding countryside towards the Queensberry hills. Our Fieldside pitches tend to be quiet.
Book a Family touring pitch:
- Book A Family Shoreside Pitch
Family by the sea
Our Shoreside Pitches are on the shores of the Solway Firth with superb and uninterrupted views of the Solway and beyond to the Cumbrian Fells. Families are welcome on Shoreside pitches 1 to 3.
- Book Book Kiddies Corner
Family camping fun
We welcome well behaved children and have specific areas of the park set aside for them - we have the 3 Shoreside pitches (above) and we also have 3 pitches next to the Football area that we call our Kiddies’ Corner. These fill up quickly so it's always best to book.
Book a Non-electric touring pitch:
- Book A Book a Non-electric Pitch
Non-electric pitches are located on softer, tent-peg-friendly ground. They don’t have the views of either Shoreside or Fieldside, but suit those on a budget. We have just 3 non-electric pitches so do make sure you book!
Our opening times are:
- Low season (January, February, November): Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm / Saturday & Sunday, 10am to 4pm
- Main season (March and October): Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm /Sunday, 9am to 4pm
- Peak season (April to August incl): Monday to Saturday, 9am to 9pm / Sunday, 9am to 7pm
Do please leave a message if you call - 01461 700205 - outside these hours and we will get back to you the next working day.